The second largest technology cluster in North America
Located along Canada’s 401 Superhighway, the Ontario Automotive Corridor is one of the richest concentrations of auto-related resources in the world with 700+ automotive suppliers, 10 OEM R&D centres, 13 assembly lines and five powertrain facilities.
Our EV ecosystem is exploding, too. Here are some of the newest investments:
- $1.4B – Toyota expanding Waterloo-based operations for hybrid manufacturing
- $5B – Stellantis/LG building major EV battery manufacturing facility
- $1.8B – Ford building five new EV models
- $1.5B – Fiat Chrysler building new EV models
- $1B – GM building electric delivery vehicles